Sniggleboots! Sniggleboots!

That sniggleboots is bitching!

That was truly inspiring

Down at the Atomic Bar Down at the Atomic Bar

Oh ok

If you are giving this submission a high score, please do offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be awesome, wicked or generally helpful, you will be rewarded and your account may become super 1337.

Pumpkin Brutality Pumpkin Brutality

This wins

I just have to review 10 with it

15 seconds of d 15 seconds of d

Good Job People.

I really liked how this collab turned out for only 15 minutes of work on each part :D

-EON8- -EON8-

GOSH AWESOME WORK

GOSH MAN I CREAMED MYSELF AT THE CLIMATIC ENDING! BEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE!

[LL]SSBM Lock Plays SSBM [LL]SSBM Lock Plays SSBM

To Vlad:

You Sir, Are a Fucking moron. Read this:

REVIEW ETIQUETTE:

If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated.

I do beleive your review was the exact OPPOSITE of the stated above. Also, It doesnt matter what you make, and how they look, It should only been judged by it's quality. Like that saying, "Never Judge a book by it's cover". Another thing, you didn't even bother to watch this flash animation so you are not obligated to review it. You Lose, Good Day Sir!

PS: When you review, Actually watch the flash and Give FAIR and CONSTRUCTIVE critisism not some BULLSHIT statement you put together in 30 seconds. Plus, Learn to Spell God Damnit

X02 responds:

Thank you Mars. Thank you very,very much

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

I just loved this collab

I beleive this was the best LL collab to ever be made :] Good Job